Ayara’s Best Mashed Potatoes
Ayara’s House Dressing gives a refreshing kick to ordinary mashed potatoes. With the use of Thai Bird Eye chilies, and a hint of lime from Ayara’s House Dressing, this recipe whips up the very best mashed potatoes. This original Ayara recipe is easy to make and bursting with flavor. Enjoy!
You will need:
• 4oz (1/2 bottle) of Ayara’s House Dressing
• 2lbs of Potatoes (approx. 2 Potatoes), peeled and cubed
• 4-tablespoon (1/2 stick) of Butter
• ¼ cup Coconut Milk
• Lemongrass, chopped, to taste
• Kaffir Lime Leaves, chopped, to taste
• Salt, to taste
• Pepper, to taste
• Thai Bird Eye Chili, chopped, to taste
- Place potatoes in medium sized pot. Cover with at least an inch of cold water. Add a teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook until tender (about 20 minutes)
- When the potatoes are done cooking (a fork can cleanly pierce), remove them from the pot, drain, and place them in a bowl.
- Add butter and mash until smooth.
- Add Ayara’s Creamy House Dressing, Coconut Milk, Lemongrass, Kaffir Lime Leaves, salt and pepper and Thai Bird Eye Chili.
- Mix well and serve.