Ayara’s Cucumber Cranberry Sauce
Ayara’s Cucumber Cranberry Sauce recipe is easy to make and deliciously fresh. Perfect for the holidays, this sauce will leave your mouth watering for more!
You will need:
• 8oz (1 Bottle) of Ayara’s Cucumber Sauce
• 12oz (1 Bag) of Ocean Spray Fresh Cranberries
• 1-cup Water
• 1 ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
• 4 Thai Bird Eye Chili, chopped (optional)
• 1 English Cucumber
- Wash Cranberries
- In a saucepan, boil water.
- When water boils, add cranberries.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until cranberries burst.
- Add brown sugar, mint leaves, Ayara’s Cucumber Sauce and, if you like it spicy, chopped Thai Bird Eye Chilies. Stir to mix.
- Remove from heat. Cool completely at room temperature and then chill in fridge. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Before serving, stir in freshly chopped cucumber and garnish with mint.