FALL OF THE BONE, BABY BACK RIBS
(Serves 4-6 People)
Ayara gives this American BBQ staple their own Thai infusion, using their infamous When Tiger’s Cry Sauce. So, for an unforgettable rib, try this recipe next time you have people over.
You will need:
8oz (1 bottle) of Ayara’s Tigers Cry Sauce (Buy Now)
5 pounds baby back ribs
½ cup fish sauce
½ cup light soy sauce
2-tablespoon garlic powder
1-teaspoon white pepper
- On the underside of the rib, remove the thin membrane and discard.
- Marinate ribs with fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper for 3-hours.
- Preheat oven 275F. Place the marinated ribs in a roasting pan, cover with foil. Roast for approximately 4 hours.
- When done, discard foil and put ribs onto a baking sheet. Spread the Tigers Cry sauce generously over the ribs.
- Place oven rack near the top of the oven. Turn broiler on and the broil the ribs for 3-5 minutes, or when the sauce begins to caramelize. Keep a close eye on the rib to make sure to not burn the sauce!