(Makes 12 Rolls.)
Fresh from our kitchen, to yours, comes this tasty recipe for Thai Shrimp Spring Rolls. Impress friends (and yourself!) by giving this mouthwatering dish a try. Ayara’s Peanut Sauce adds a unique twist to the dish and helps it burst with flavor!
You will need:
8oz (One bottle) Ayara’s Peanut Sauce (Buy Now)
12 Rice Papers (8.5 inch diameter)
12 Fresh Shrimp, peeled, deveined, cooked and cut in half
1 Green Leaf
12 Sweet Basil leaves
1 package Egg Noodle
1 Carrot, shredded
1 pack Alfalfa Sprouts
1 Cucumber, cut into 3-inch sticks
Vegetarian Friendly Option: Substitute shrimp for firm tofu
- Boil water 2 cups of water. Add egg noodles and boil for 1-2 minutes. When done, drain and soak in cold water for 1 minute. Drain again and set aside to dry.
- Fill a large bowl with warm-hot water. Dip one wrapper into the hot water to soften. Lay wrapper flat on hard surface.
- In the center, and in this order – place 2 shrimp halves, green leaf, basil leaf, egg noodle, carrots, alfalfa sprouts, and cucumber – leaving 2 inches uncovered on each side.
- From bottom, tightly roll the wrapper one rotations then fold sides inward and roll to the end. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and ingredients.
- Serve spring rolls with peanut sauce