(Serves 2-3 People)
A great snack or as part of a main meal, our special recipe for popcorn chicken is always a winner! Super easy and made extra delicious when served with Ayara’s BBQ Sauce.
You will need:
1 oz (1/8 bottle) of Ayara’s House Dressing
1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
2/3 cup of Buttermilk
1 cup of All-Purpose Flour
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
Serve with Ayara’s BBQ Chicken Sauce
- Season all pieces of chicken with salt and pepper
- Mix the Buttermilk with the Ayara’s House Dressing into a bowl
- Dip each piece of chicken into the Buttermilk + Ayara’s House Dressing Mix (shake off any excess) and then the Flour (tap off any excess)
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken until golden and cooked through, 1-2 minutes per side
- Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate. Let it cool down before serving it with Ayara’s BBQ Chicken Sauce.