AYARA’S PEANUT PUMPKIN PIE
Ayara’s delicious peanut pumpkin pie recipe is a new take on a classic dish – serve this to give your guests a pleasant surprise over the holidays.
TIME: 1 hr 20 min | EQUIPMENT: Wire whisk or electric beater, measuring cups, and measuring spoons
You will need:
4oz (1/2 Bottle) of Ayara’s Peanut Sauce (Buy Now
15 oz (1 can) of Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
1-tablespoon Ground Ginger
1-tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
1-cup Half & Half
1-9inch Unbaked Deep Dish Pie Crust
Coconut Milk (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Beat eggs in a large bowl, with a wire whisk or electric beater
- Beat in brown sugar, pumpkin, Ayara’s Peanut Sauce, ginger, cinnamon, cumin, salt, and gradually add half & half
- Beat until blended and pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 65 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean
- Place pie on cooling rack and let it completely cool (approx. 2 hours).
- Drizzle chilled coconut milk (optional) and serve.