Peter’s Crab Cakes
Some of our favorite family summer memories were centered around eating crab. This recipe was a big hit with our family and friends during our Memorial Day BBQs. A great way to celebrate the summer!
You Will Need:
- 1/3 bottle Ayara’s House Dressing
- 1-pound of Phillips Crab Meat
- 1/3 cup of crushed saltine crackers
- 2-green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped garlic
- 1-teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-lime, juiced
- 1-teaspoon salt
- Dash of red pepper (cayenne or roasted dry pepper)
- Flour for dusting
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, vegetable oil, or peanut oil
- Favorite dipping sauce for serving (recommend Ayara’s Cucumber Sauce)
- Mix all the ingredients together (except the flour and oil) in a large bowl.
- Make 3-inch patties with the mixture and dust with flour.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the crab cakes until browned (4-5 minutes on each side).
- Serve with our Cucumber Sauce