Soba Noodle Salad
Noodles are auspicious for New Year’s Celebrations, as they represent long life and prosperity. Flavored in our family’s Pad Thai sauce, share this light and healthy soba noodle salad recipe with your loved ones.
TIME: 30 Minutes | EQUIPMENT: Large pot, large mixing bowl, and baking sheet
You Will Need:
- 1/3 of Ayara’s Pad Thai Sauce
- 12oz soba noodle
- 1 bunch of kale, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Preheat the oven for 350 degree F
- Toss kale with sesame oil and a pinch of salt, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until kale is crispy.
- On medium-high heat, in a large pot, bring salted water to boil. Add soba noodle and let cook for approximately 5-10 minutes (or as instructed on the package). Soba should be al dente.
- Once ready, drain soba noodles and rinse under cold water to end the cooking process.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the soba noodles with Ayara’s Pad Thai Sauce. Once coated, transfer it onto a serving plate/bowl and top it off with sliced leeks and crispy kale.