Steamed Chili-Lime Fish
Flavored with our family’s infamous thai chili-lime sauce, this simple, light and healthy steamed fish recipe is an easy way to making a fresh and delicious dinner.
TIME: 30 Minutes | EQUIPMENT: Large bamboo steamer
You Will Need:
- 8oz (1 bottle) of Ayara’s Chili-Lime Sauce
- 1 whole head-on Branzino, Black Bass, or Rainbow Trout (1-2lbs) (cleaned, scored to the bones on both sides)
- 3 tablespoons of chicken broth
- 4-5 stocks of green onions, finely sliced
- Set up steamer – fill wide pot with water, place steamer atop, and bring water to boil on high heat.
- Mix Ayara’s Chili-Lime Sauce and the chicken broth together.
- Place fish on a plate that will fit into the steamer, pour the sauce-broth mix, cover and let cook for 10-15 minutes.
- When done, transfer fish into a serving platter, garnish with with green onions, and serve.