Songkran Thai New Year Seafood Street Party
Nothing tells the story of Thai food culture like Thailand's street food scene! In celebration of Songkran (Thai New Year) we are pleased to offer a 3-night, 5-seating event mirroring the bustling street food atmosphere on the thoroughfares of Bangkok and beyond.
Celebrate Songkran with us like never before!
AYARA THAI: 6245 W. 87th St., Los Angeles, CA 90045
Family style prix fixe for 4 guests:
- Grilled platter (river prawns, Peruvian scallops, Hor Mok halibut)
- Crudo Laab dry-aged salmon
- Prik Pao sweet chili Manila clams
- Steamed branzino in chili-lime-garlic broth
- Loaded Khao Pad fried rice shrimp paste, shrimp, crab, roe
- Lemongrass lime tart
CHOOSE FROM 5 SEATINGS:
- Thursday 4/13 at 7:30pm
- Friday 4/14 at 5:30pm, 8:00pm
- Saturday, 4/15 at 5:30pm, 8:00pm
Price includes dinner for 4 with tax and 20% service charge shared amongst all team members. Beverages additional.
*Please note, we may not be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.